The Club has a fundraising target of $5000 for this season, with funds used to support these programs:
- Conduct of hockey clinics in local schools, assisting us to recruit new members
- Subsidies for State and regional representative players
- Preparation and improvement of the ground at Windsor Road, adjacent to Lloyd Reserve, thus allowing year round availability for hockey
- Future development of facilities at Lloyd Reserve, including a synthetic pitch
Help us to achieve this fundraising target:
- Book your domestic or international holiday travel and accomodation through Boonchoo Tour and Travel. Contact John McKenzie 4208 0225 for further details or just to get a quote.
- Shop at Rebel Sport – each time you use your Rebel Sport Season Pass card (linked to Newtown Hockey Club), the club receives a credit
- Buy an Entertainment Book membership – just $55 for a Geelong book or $65 for a capital city book. If you are travelling next holidays, why not buy a Sydney book (or wherever you are headed). Entertainment memberships are available either as book or as a digital membership so you can share it with your family too.
- Check the great discounts and 2 for 1 offers which are available in the Geelong book