While sports clubs cannot survive without players, coaches and umpires, neither can they prosper without great administrators.
Being an administrator is sometimes a difficult and thankless task, as everyone has an idea about how things should be done, but are not always willing to help with the doing.
A great administrator is always looking for new ideas and new ways to involve the members.
In that regard, we invite members to attend a Vicsport Female Administrators Network (FAN) session taking place in March.
Women Take the Lead – Geelong
This workshop / get together will provide women in sport and recreation with the opportunity to:
• Understand themselves as leaders
• Develop leadership skills and interpersonal skills
• Meet other like-minded women and share experiences
• Hear from women who have broken down the gender barrier
• Become part of an ongoing sports women’s network.
When: Wednesday 5 March
Time: 5.30pm – 8pm
Where: Deakin Cats Community Education Centre, Simonds Stadium Geelong
Cost: $20 per head (Catering supplied)
To register for the Geelong session please contact Sue, Leisure Networks, at: email@example.com or Tel: 5224 9933 (Mon-Thurs)
*FAN is supported by Sport and Recreation Victoria