For more information and tips to help you play and enjoy your game, check out these resources.
- Hydration – Fact sheet from KidSafe WA
- Healthy Eating for Sport – follow the Traffic Lights.
- Alcohol and sport – a poor partnership!
- Play the Whistle program
- Guidelines for managing Concussion in Sport
- Changing the Game Project – information to help provide a healthy, positive, and rewarding sports experience for children, and their whole family.
- Supplements – are they necessary for sports performance?
- Sports Dietitians Australia – Get the right information about healthy eating and nutrition for sport.
- Nutrition for the Adolescent Athlete
- Better Health Channel – Lots of information about health and nutrition.
- Quit Victoria – quit smoking and improve your health and sports performance.
- headspace – National Youth Mental Health Foundation
- beyondblue – Depression. Anxiety.
- DHS – Children, Families and Young People
- Leisure Networks