Membership Fees and Registration
2017 Winter Hockey Season
Registration for the 2017 winter hockey season is now open. The season runs from April to September, with ages for all junior teams taken at 1/1/17. We have teams for players from 3 to 70+ so everyone is welcome to enjoy the fun of hockey.
The cost of playing hockey for the 2017 Winter season includes:
- Team fees charged by our Club
- Plus an additional Hockey Victoria Membership fee.
The Hockey Victoria Membership fee is $37.50 for junior players (aged under 10), $50 for youth players (aged 10 to 17) and $65 for senior players (Over 18). The fee includes personal accident insurance cover, administraton fee and levies to Hockey Australia and Hockey Victoria. It is charged only once for each person each year, regardless of how many teams they play in.
Every player must pay the Hockey Victoria fee before playing in a match. Insurance cover is not available until the fee is paid.
- Hockey Victoria membership fees must be paid online through the OneSport registration system before playing in a match.
- Discounts on Fees are available for early payment and for families with more than one member
- Pay before May 1 to receive a discount of $20 / junior player or $40/ senior player on the fees listed below. Families receive a discount of $10 for the second and each subsequent member.
- All team fees should be paid by May 30. Team fees may be paid by:
- Direct online payment through the OneSport system.
- Electronic funds transfer to: Newtown City Hockey Club, BSB 033-622, Acct 690908
- Cheque posted to Newtown City Hockey Club, PO Box 1098, Geelong, 3220
- Contact the Treasurer, email@example.com, for further details or to discuss any other arrangements.
- Order your uniform, junior equipment, or supporter merchandise.
Team fees for 2017 are:
- Hook In 2 Hockey – Free – Come and Try program for beginners.
- Joeys (U6) $45
- U8 $85
- U10 South (matches at Lloyd Reserve) $105
- U10 North (matches move between Stead Park, Lloyd Reserve, Drysdale) $135
- U12 $145
- U14 $ 155
- U17 $175
- Kookas (Mid-week Junior) hockey program $25 per term
- Senior men and women $325
- Student senior men and women $270
- Players participating in both junior and senior teams $350
- Saturday Social player $15
- Non-playing member with voting rights $5
- Junior goalkeeper who supplies own gear $70
- Senior goalkeeper who supplies own gear $110