As part of National Hockey Week back in 2017, Matilda told us that the best part of being in a hockey team was ‘using team work. And it’s fun to play with other people. It makes me feel happy.’
We want you to tell us what makes you happy about hockey. How keen are you to get back on the field?
Send us a video, and it might be featured by Hockey Victoria as well as on our Facebook page. Take a video on your phone in landscape position, with yourself on either the left or right of the image. Make sure the background is well lit, and there’s minimal background noise to interfere with your message.
Try answering any of these questions – or add your own reason why you are involved in hockey.
- What are you missing about hockey?
- Why do you play and love hockey?
- What are you looking forward to most once you get back onto the field?
- What position do you play?
- How long have you been playing hockey?
- Does your family play hockey?
- What do you like most about hockey?
- How or when did you start to play hockey?
Send your video to us, or to 0417 015130, and help us tell others what we love about hockey.